Humanity Hanoi Linen Gingham Maxi Skirt
Three cheers for tiers! Understated ruffles decorate our tiered gingham maxi skirt. Wear with a basic tee for running around town or the matching crop top for a night out. And can we add a 4th cheer for elastic waistbands? A higher waistline means this skirt should be worn at your natural waist.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This top fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.
*IMPORTANT* This item ships Friday, December 11. Please pre-order today.