Humanity Hanoi Linen Gingham Wrap Top
We can’t decide what we like better – the puffed sleeves, cropped hem or cross-front style? This gingham wrap top is our answer to what to wear with high-waisted jeans, that black skirt in your closet or our matching gingham maxi skirt, pictured here. However you wear, relish in the fact that you look fantastic.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This top fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.
*IMPORTANT* This item ships Friday, December 11. Please pre-order today.