Humanity Hanoi Wrap Dress in Orange Tie Dye
Ever have those days when you don’t want to think about what to wear? Enter your new wardrobe staple, our black linen midi dress. With a ruffled hem and self-belt, it’s a classic cut that feels both casual and put-together at the same time (a challenging feat!). Slip it on with sandals or sneakers to complete the low-key look. (Did you notice the furry guy? Our mascot Gilbert couldn’t resist getting in the shot.)
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This dress fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.
- This dress comes with a matching belt, as pictured.
*IMPORTANT* This item ships Friday, December 11. Please pre-order today.