Humanity Hanoi Striped Rust Sundress
Ever have those days when you don’t want to think about what to wear? Enter your new wardrobe staple, our black linen midi dress. With a ruffled hem and self-belt, it’s a classic cut that feels both casual and put-together at the same time (a challenging feat!). Slip it on with sandals or sneakers to complete the low-key look. (Did you notice the furry guy? Our mascot Gilbert couldn’t resist getting in the shot.)
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This dress fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.
- This dress comes with a matching belt, as pictured.
*IMPORTANT* This item ships Friday, December 11. Please pre-order today.