Humanity Hanoi Linen Maxi Dress
The lines have blurred between daywear and sleepwear. Is it a dress? Is it a nightgown? Does anyone really care anymore? We wanted to create a dress that felt as good as your favourite nightie but that you could still wear on the street. Enter our linen tiered maxi dress. Super soft and flowing, it’s effortless yet not revealing in the least. A keyhole detail and loose tie in the back add to the easy, breezy style.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This dress fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.