Humanity Hanoi A-Line Linen Skirt
Midi length with a contemporary A-line cut and bottom trim, this is one skirt that will never go out of style. Wear with a basic tee and sneakers for running around town or a fitted crop top and sandals for a night out. A higher waistline means this skirt should be worn at your natural waist. Fully lined in white cotton, this skirt includes pockets (wahoo!) and is fastened with a zipper closure in the back.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Made in Hanoi, we work with a 3rd-generation tailoring family.
- The tailors determine the cost of each garment, ensuring that they receive a fair wage.
- We use deadstock linen, meaning the fabric is left over from the orders of large apparel companies. This way, we are making something beautiful out of excess
- We use linen, a natural fabric derived from flax seed, which uses less water in the growing process than other fabrics. Across its lifecycle, a linen shirt uses 6.4 litres of water compared with 26 litres for a cotton shirt,
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- This skirt fits true to size.
- The model is 168cm and wears a size small.